Monday, July 21, 2008

About me!

Hmmm...So I have a pretty bad case of writer's block, but decided the my blog needed an update. Here goes:

Things you probably don't know about me, unless you're family...lol


3 Things I Love: 1) My Family 2) Sleeping 3) Eating (is this a surprise?)

3 Things I Hate: 1) Ignorant people 2) Loud people 3) Having to clean up after other people.

3 things I'm afraid of: 1) Heights 2) Horror movies 3) Bugs, especially nasty roaches.

3 Things that Make Me Laugh: 1) Tobie 2) 2 1/2 Men 3) Son

3 Things I Don’t Understand: 1) Biology (Maybe I should, since I plan on teaching it!!!) 2) Why some people are so dirty 3) Why I have yet to move out of Bakersfield.

3 Things On My Desk: 1) My digital Camera 2) My cell phone 3) Bills, lots of them!

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now: 1) Blog-Browsing 2) Listening to music 3) Listening to Son and Tobie snore.

3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die: 1) Make sure that Tobie is fine (is married, has kids, is happy, healthy, etc.) 2) Travel the world 3) Win the lottery.

3 Things I Can Do: 1) Knit (not that well, but I can), 2) Clean like a domestic goddess 3) Speed-Read.

3 Things I Can’t Do: 1) A hand stand 2) Make money fast enough 3) Go to sleep, at the moment..

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To: 1) Yourself 2) Your family (sometimes, ok, most of the time) 3) your children.

3 Things You Should Never Listen To: 1) Ignorant people 2) Verbal Abuse 3) Teenagers

3 Things I’d Like To Learn: 1) Another language 2) How to sew 3) How to cook like a pro.

3 Favorite Foods: 1) I love Baby Cereal, banana or mixed fruit. It's actually pretty tasty-so don't laugh until you try it. 2) Cereal 3) Hawaiian Bread

3 Shows I Watched As A Kid: 1) Sesame Street 2) Captain Planet 3) Power Rangers

3 Things I Regret: 1) Using credit cards 2) Not concentrating more on school 3) Buying my cars, equaling about $60k in debt-soooo dumb!


0 comments: