Now that I'm nearing almost 2 weeks of vacation, I've finally been able to accomplish a lot at home.
For one, I'm all caught up with laundry. I also got a head start on dinner today- Gotta love a CrockPot!
The best thing, however, is spending a lot of time with Tobie. Each day, I've tried to spend a few hours doing some sort of activity with her.
I bought her a sticker activity book for her birthday, and we're almost done putting all the stickers in the right places (there's like 700 stickers). She knows how to match the stickers to the pages- based on shapes, sizes and colors.
My sister also brought over a puzzle activity for Tobie, and she's now mastered it. I'm soooo proud of her!
Tobie has also gotten really good at singing. She knows all the kid songs (ABC's, Barney, etc.), but she's also learned a few songs in English-and even some in Vietnamese. Her favorite "Qua Roi Giac Mo" is partially in Vietnamese and Chinese-and she sings along to that too!
I'll probably add some videos in later- so stay tuned!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Puzzles, Coloring, Games n' Fun!!!
Posted by Queen Bee at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Tobie is growing so fast! We need to get these girls together for a play date sometime. It would be fun!
Post a Comment